Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maxthon Browser is Really Good

บราวเซอร์ Maxthon

Maxthon browser Mysoft Technology Development Company, which is currently being developed and recently updated to version 4.2.1.1000 dated January 9, 2557 By Browser Maxthon itself capable and widgets. I did not lose a lot of browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome, but will fight two large, then you do not have the Add on other parts do, but I do not lose something that was even better than me.

An interesting feature of the browser Maxthon

The color code of a Web page using a simple browser Maxthon

1. Snap Region system is a system that uses a color code. On the page, such as # 000000 This is not black. It's good for the developers website is very good. I use it regularly

Maxthon browser can find the link of your media easily.

2. System Resource Sniffer is a system used for polling. Of media such as images, audio or even video, can find out here. That it would be better we press "Ctrl + u" Source of the page to view it This is another system that I use it very much

Maxthon browser, enjoy Your favorite movie Without the annoying ads

3. System is one of my favorite video clips or movie clips Popup make us see our favorite . Advertising on the site without A lot of the annoying It will have a small menu. Sticking out of the top right corner of the video clips. If we move the mouse over the clips , and then press the menu that says Popup is a video from a web page. Then we went to our favorite movies without advertising, I like this system a lot. The movies before I sleep all day.

I have friends who have never tried using it to try to find it. Maxthon browser is not disappointed that I have both installed on your computer and portable player or Portable sure enough he called me to download it. To set up below it.

Installed on a computer Maxthon 4.2.1.1000

Portable : Maxthon 4.2.1.1000 Portable

No comments:

Post a Comment