Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review Heart Rate Monitor FT4

Everybody I have a review a how to use the am Polar FT4 heart rate monitor. That I got in this is the one he comes with a transmitter as well that you could around your Abbas. When you are going to exercise because you need these. I'm to get your heart rate so you're. I'm gonna start showing you how to use it this when you can get any sports our. I think it any sports store this cast around 90 dollars. I think you can get it her own Ev a let in the lakes expensive. I think they are less expensive there. But it mean for the warranty a twenty reassure. I could get it now from a a direct store so you're. This is well and still the first think thank you hot here is a normal watch mean you could do said for everyday wear.

Polar Heart Rate Monitor
I only use it when I go to the gym. So other things to do winter on notice is at the house five different buttons. These two would go out to navigate into the menu. This would be your enter on when you go into the menu paying you select and different options. It also starts the harp reminder when you're ready to exercise. So got this is that night late and this is Anna this one helps you to stop the heart rate monitor. It also helps you to not go back on the folders whenever you are you seem to on the upper in the level up. So let's start our first if I wanna go into the options which would be the first thing. I wanna do when I'm gonna be using it to go to the gym. So I would go to this up but I'm here and the press it any will go to the city's file. I will press enter using a this middle. But in here you can see that you cannot sit on you can see the folder that has that time in the date. If you want to change that I would press here enter and I will entered their. It has an arm mine is off right now. You can set the time anytime you want to go into any of these folders. You will have to press enter am next the date. If you want to change in you go to enter and you change it on watch face on arm so you're. I wanna go back to step, because I don't want to change those settings impressive that the next time.

Heart Rate Monitor Polar The next think would be my training settings and those are the ones that I wanna change. So I will press enter again and then you can have some towns. If you are on enough juror heart rate so it comes with a manual in Orlando till. She which range of rates you should be depending on the exercise did you are going to use. So I don't use that actually for my spinning classes. Because my teacher always tells us in which range. We should be buddy not in your training alone. Larger trainer chills you out which race you would have to be between you can use it when in this house will tell you. When you are out of range glory, but in an hour lower-level or in a higher level are argue of your person fish and you have to keep it down. So it dc will start beeping it will tell you so yeah mines are off the testing.

How you wanna be what how you want to wash your heart rate on in percentage r&d Pm's. In my case we always see it in percentage Anna. It's easier for me for pretend. But the watch has both you need to be Kim's on heart touch yeah. This only makes which are the ones. That I was talking to you about the range is that you have. I have any 7585 Ben-ami. I use it that much yeah and though BB there. Then your user information this is very important to change the first energy use it. Because he has to wait it past your height. If pass your Burt, because it your sixth an your maximum heart rate.

Polar ft Heart Rate Monitor Which helps your maximum heart rate you calculated with a single a creation that can see the manual also and you use this one. I am to calculate your heart rate so you need to entered that information. So yeah now that you enter that. You're ready to use your monitor. If you would like in data its stores although. At training instead you have done in the color is that you have burned at the time that you have state into own heart rates. They do stylish so the sting stores around 10/10 training. So that's real nice and that's all gas for the part us setting up your watch.

Now when you wanna attach the strap which. I'm doing right now, but the only thing that you have to do is you have to press this button and you can see that. It's gonna start here it's gonna start trying to get with the transmitter. My a heart rate bus. I don't have it on right now. I don't think that it's gonna be I am getting anything yet. So it tells me checks transmitter, because I do have it attach, but if indeed come. It will have it on you have it on me it would tell me. How much is my heart rate so you're in with tire normally for me with starting at 47 48 harbors print in person dish. But that's it.

If you wanna stop how's you get here in this our last. But you can see daddy our it's impossible still you. If he wants to continue or it your person again it made cyst stopped and 8 returns to key no matter what chicken. So Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor real nice. I don't regret buying it I mean it anything is less the best investment. I have time and your day so that it. If you have any questions or comments be low see you guys next time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment